- Your transaction is successful when you reach a page containing the message: “Your transaction has been completed. Print this page as a receipt of the transaction”.
- If you did not reach this page, your transaction may not have been completed. If you are unsure about the status of your payment, please contact us.
- The charge will appear on your statement as FRIAR Alberta Registries.
- You should receive your new registration and tabs in the mail within 10 business days. They are mailed directly from the FRIAR Alberta Registries office to the address listed on your registration. There is no option to have the registration mailed to an alternate address.
- If you do not receive your new registration and tabs after 10 business days, take your printed receipt to FRIAR Alberta Registries within 30 days of paying online for a no-fee tab replacement. After 30 days you may be charged an additional fee.
In accordance with the Traffic Safety Act (TSA), Operator Licensing and Vehicle Control Regulation, and the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (S.33) for motor vehicle services, the Registrar of Motor Vehicles collects personal information for the following purposes: to confirm the identity and eligibility of an individual for motor vehicle services and for motor vehicle records held by motor vehicles; investigation and enforcement; and for contact information, including the residential address in order for the personal serving of documents under the TSA. Questions about the collection of your personal information can be directed to Alberta Registries, Box 3140, Edmonton, AB T5J 2G7 or 780-427-7013, toll-free 310-0000 within Alberta.